Act-fx : the Actuarial Toolkit for Excel
Please note: Act-fx is compatible only with 32-bit editions of Excel
To upgrade existing installation for users with current subscription or trial:
download the upgrade to Act-fx from any prior version: click here
Installation notes for upgrade: click here (pdf file).
To install for the first time on a new computer
(30-day free trial for new users; re-installation or transfer for existing users) :
download for a new installation of Act-fx : click here
Installation notes for new installation: click here (pdf file).
For new users, registration of name and email address is needed to use the product.
(Users with expired trials of prior versions, please contact Actuarial Solutions Ltd.)
- Click on the appropriate link above for upgrade or new installation.
- You may choose 'Run' or 'Save' depending on the options given by your browser.
- If you choose 'Run', the installation program will start automatically after it has downloaded.
- If you choose 'Save':
- if the file does not default to your downloads folder, specify a convenient location
(for example your Windows desktop);
- double click on the file to start the installation.
There may be pause in the display of messages after the 'preparing to install' message but please wait and the installation will continue.
Licence terms are available here (pdf file).
Privacy notice is available here (pdf file).